Middle of Lake Annecy (boat transfer from the lake esplanade in Saint-Jorioz)
Summit of Semnoz (TOP finishers) and on the esplanade of the lake in Saint-Jorioz (LAKE finishers)
|Before December 31, 2023||410 €|
|From January 01, 2024 or from the 200th registrant.||460 €|
|Group/Club rate for 8 people or more (all events combined)||20 discount|
AlpsMan, the extreme challenge
Enter the legend by participating in the race that will shake up the world of outdoor sports. An extreme triathlon, XXL format, in an exceptional site, around Lake Annecy. The AlpsMan is an invitation to dream and an intense and unique experience to become the Iron Man and join the "elite" of outdoor sports.
XTREM TRIATHLON 2024 IS SOLD OUT.
Paths and profiles
Exclusive in France, the AlpsMan Xtrem Triathlon starts with an intense adrenaline rush with a night boat departure. The participants will board the Libellule, a cruise boat, to reach the center of Lake Annecy between the bay of Talloires and the castle of Duingt. After a boat ride in a hushed atmosphere, the boat stops and the participants jump off one by one to reach the starting line. The top start of this day will be given at 5:30 am and the triathletes will dash in a blue and limpid water for 3,8 km of effort. They will leave on the beach of Saint-Jorioz to go to the bike transition zone on the esplanade of Saint-Jorioz.
Dismissal time: 7:30 a.m. - after this time, participants will not be allowed to ride their bikes on the course
The athletes will have to face a demanding course in the heart of the Bauges with a start and finish on the beach of Saint-Jorioz. A route promising beautiful passages at the top of the Semnoz and in the Bauges. You will have to cover 180 km and face more than 4000m of positive altitude difference to hope to start the running part. A real journey that will delight mountain bike specialists.
To ﬁnish in beauty, the race course offers an exceptional finish with 3 common loops to be completed until the point "Le Tournant" Km24,6. At this point, only runners arriving before 5:30 pm will be able to climb to the top of the Semnoz to become TOP FINISHER. The other competitors will finish the marathon by doing 2 additional loops with passages along the lake and on the bike path for an arrival in the village of Saint Jorioz and will be LAKE FINISHER.
- Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
- Departure time: 5h30
- Start point: middle of Lake Annecy (boat transfer from the lake esplanade in Saint-Jorioz)
- Finish: summit of Semnoz (TOP finishers) and on the esplanade of the lake in Saint-Jorioz (LAKE finishers)
- Swimming = 3,8 km | cycling = 183 km & 4000 m D+ | running = 42 km & 1340 m D+ (Top finishers) - 28 m D+ (Lake finishers)
The courses may be modified by the organization on the day of the event for safety reasons.
FRIDAY JUNE 7
- 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm: Opening of the partners' village and withdrawal of race numbers at the lake esplanade in Saint-Jorioz.
- 16h00 - 18h00 : Opening of the transition park (beach of St Jorioz) - Mandatory drop off of bikes before 6:00 pm.
- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Drop off of personal bags CAP/RUN/UCPA, VELO/BIKE, and SEMNOZ ARRIVAL at UCPA
- 06:30 pm : General briefing of the event
- 07:00 pm - 08:30 pm: Dinner at the AlpsMan village
SATURDAY JUNE 8
- 03:30- 4:15: Opening of the Bike Park - Transition: no bike drop-off in the morning. Access for verification only.
- 03:30 - 4:00 am : Deposit of the CAP/RUN/UCPA cash box and the personal bags BIKE/VEHICLE and ARRIVAL SEMNOZ at the UCPA
- From 4:00 am: Participants board the boats
- 05h10 : Arrival of the boats on the starting line and launching of the participants
- 05:30 am : Start of the Xtrem Triathlo
- 4:30 pm : Estimation : arrival of the 1st Top Finisher at the Semnoz summit
- 05:30 pm : Closing of "the Tournant"
- 7:00 pm - 12:30 am: Opening of the transition zone to get your stuff
- 10:45 pm : Closing of the LAKE loop
- 00h00 : Stopwatch
SUNDAY, JUNE 9
- 09:00 - 11:00 am : Bag collection at the UCPA building - Instructions
- 12:30 pm : Meal and prize giving at the AlpsMan village
Welcome to an exceptional site
What better playground for an XXL triathlon than Lake Annecy and its environment?
It had been our dream for several years to have an extreme déﬁ here, where courses through breathtaking landscapes, great performances and strong emotions would leave a lasting impression on the participants of the AlpsMan Xtrem Triathlon.
A site known internationally for the beauty of its harmonious landscapes but also for its favorite playgrounds for sportsmen.
Lake Annecy will be the scene of a unique race start on board a boat! Participants will dive into the middle of the lake, classified as the purest in Europe, and then cycle through a real mountain stage, before admiring the panorama of the "blue lagoon" and its grandiose landscapes! Inﬁnder, the marathon will take runners on a course tailor-made for a breathtaking ﬁnish at the top of Semnoz for the first and in the village of Saint-Jorioz.
AlpsMan, the one-day trip through the unique landscapes of Haute-Savoie, an unforgettable experience.
Take advantage of our special group offer!
Are you planning to take part in the AlpsMan with your friends or club members?
If you bring together at least 8 people (all events included), you can take advantage of our special group offer! Enjoy the AlpsMan adventure with several people and save €5 to €20, depending on the event you choose to enter.
Find out more HERE.
Experience your race differently with the Xtrem Triathlon VIP Pack!
When you book our VIP package, you'll benefit from exclusive services designed to make your stay unforgettable. Concentrate on your preparations, we'll take care of the logistics!
- Accommodation as close as possible to the event site: enjoy two nights' accommodation in absolute comfort for two people at the Hotel Beauregard***, where you can relax and prepare in total serenity.
- Insurance: you can rest easy with our participant insurance, should the unexpected prevent you from taking part in the race at the last minute.
- The personalized pre-race system: no need to queue at the number collection point, you'll find your number and transition boxes directly in your hotel room, simplifying your preparation for the race. Time saving and peace of mind guaranteed!
- Bike park service: protect your precious bike for the night with our special AlpsMan cover and enjoy a spot close to the elite in the park.
- Cryotherapy: After the AlpsMan, book your one-hour cryotherapy session for optimized recovery on Sunday morning.
- A privileged and personalized contact: a few days before the event, benefit from a privileged contact with a member of our organization team who will be available to answer all your questions and concerns.
- The Ergysport Pack: receive a training nutrition pack to use in the run-up to the event, plus product recommendations for the big day.
- The AlpsMan cap: wear your cap proudly all weekend long!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to experience the AlpsMan in a way that transcends the ordinary. The number of packs is limited, so be sure to book as soon as registration opens and get ready to experience a triathlon weekend like you've never experienced before.
That's what's new for 2024!
Motivate your friends and family and let them join in the excitement of the AlpsMan by proudly displaying our exclusive SUPPORTER pack. This pack will give them the unique opportunity to support you while taking part in the electrifying atmosphere of the event.
The SUPPORTER pack includes :
- A T-shirt in the event colors
- The official cap to protect you from the sun.
- A bell to keep them cheering all the way to the finish.
- A totebag to carry their essentials and accessories throughout the day.
Prepare them for an exclusive and unforgettable experience by joining the community of AlpsMan supporters.