Esplanade of Saint-Jorioz
Esplanade of Saint-Jorioz
|Individual registration: 42 € of which 2 € are donated to the association SEPas Impossible|
|Registration per team : 72 € of which 2 € are donated to the association SEPas Impossible|
The AlpsMan Xperience: a triathlon without pressure!
Without the transitions, you will have time to enjoy this experience without pressure: ideal to put yourself in the shoes of a triathlete.
The AlpsMan Xperience is for all those who have always dreamed of starting a triathlon but have never dared.
A race to be carried out alone or in teams of two or three.
With a renewed format in 2022, it allows its participants to test themselves on the 3 triathlon disciplines... but without the transitions and on accessible distances, all in the magnificent setting of Lake Annecy. The AlpsMan Xperience is triathlon without pressure.
An event made to experience your first sensations as a triathlete!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Start time: 08:30 am
- Starting point: Esplanade of Saint-Jorioz
- Finish: Esplanade de Saint-Jorioz
- Swimming = 1 km | cycling = 27 km & 482 m D+ | running = 8,4 km - WITHOUT TRANSITION
The courses may be modified by the organization on the day of the event for safety reasons.
SATURDAY, JUNE 3
- 04:00 - 06:00 pm : Number collection on the esplanade of the lake in Saint-Jorioz
SUNDAY JUNE 4TH
- 07:00 - 08:00 am: Reception and bib withdrawal
- 08:20 am : Swimming briefing
- 08:30 am : Start of the swimming event
- 08:50 am : Estimated arrival of the first swimming competitor
- 09:30 am : Swimmers still in the water are taken out of the race
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm: Opening of the partners' village.
- 09:35 am : Briefing of the athletes on the Esplanade du lac in Saint-Jorioz
- 09:45 am : Start of the bike race
- 10:30 am : Estimated arrival of the first bicycle competitor
- 11:45 am: Disqualification of the competitors still in the bike race
- 11:50 am : Briefing for the athletes on the Esplanade of Saint-Jorioz
- 12:00 pm : 1st Run Start according to the cumulative ranking of the first 2 events
- 12:35 pm: Estimated arrival of the first runner
- 01:30 pm : Prize-giving ceremony at the esplanade of the lake in Saint-Jorioz
Paths and profiles
The mass start will be from the beach, you will go along the shore to the esplanade of the lake and will come back by the sea to finish on the beach of Saint-Jorioz. A race at sunrise in the crystal clear waters of Lake Annecy...
Mass Start: 08:30 am
The bike race will take you on the tracks of the Xtrem Triathlon course of the day before. A departure from the esplanade of the lake, then a climb to Saint-Eustache, towards the Col de Leschaux and back down to Saint-Jorioz: a short but intense format with 482 D+.
Mass Start: 09:45 am
A pursuit start based on the times of the two previous events will launch the first 50 athletes on a typical running loop. For the following athletes, the starts will be done in waves, always according to the cumulative times of the first two disciplines.
Start in pursuit: from 12:00