THE CHALLENGE CLUB!
UNITY IS STRENGTH!
WILL YOUR TEAM WIN THE CLUB 2024 CHALLENGE?
Join the Challenge Club for a unique sporting experience, where individuality meets the power of team spirit! Take part in this legendary team race and seize the opportunity to write a new chapter by winning the 2nd edition of the Challenge Club. Don't miss this opportunity to outdo yourself and win as a team!
How does grading work?
The ranking will be made after having cumulated the points of the members of the club according to their event.
Below are the points for each participant:
- Xtrem Top finisher = 226 + 100 points
- Xtrem Lake finisher = 226 points
- Half finisher = 118 points
- Xperience = 36 points
Take advantage of the club rate!
The more you are, the more chances you have to win!
To qualify, you need to mobilize at least 8 people (all events combined).
You can then take advantage of the special group offer applicable to your registration fee: from €5 to €20 discount depending on the event you register for.
Find out more about discounts for different events! ⬇️
⚠️ ATTENTION: As a reminder, the minimum number of participants in a group must be 8. Any group with fewer than 8 participants on May 24 will be required to reimburse the amount corresponding to the reduction, failing which they will not be able to collect their number on the day of the event.
How do I apply?
1️⃣ A member of my club fills in the form HERE.
2️⃣ Within a few days, the contact person will receive an e-mail containing all the information to be shared with club members in order to register and benefit from the discount.
3️⃣ Payment can be made in one of two ways: individual or group payment.
4️⃣ On the big day, you'll enjoy a special welcome. It's up to you!
- Events fill up quickly, so to avoid the disappointment of not getting a bib, it's advisable to form your group before registration opens.
- There are no reserved registration quotas for clubs. As with individual entries, once registration is complete, clubs will have to register individually on the waiting list.